Welcome To LactaMed
Simplicity™ Hands Free Pumping Bra Kits
Simple. Affordable. Effective. Compact.
One Size Fits ALL
Enables Hand Massage plus Pumping Technique = More Milk in Less Time
Works with All Breastpumps and Nursing Bras
Hands on Pumping Educational Sheets in 28 Languages
Available in Multiple Colors
100% Money Back Guarante
A study done by Dr. Jane Morton at Stanford University showed...
- Compact and Easy"I was interested in this over the bands because it was smaller and gave better access for me to massage my breasts. I pump 3 times a day (15-20 minutes each) at work and have been using this for a week now. I practiced with it at home to make sure I knew what I was doing. For such simple materials it’s made a bit more complicated-looking. The clasps aren’t very comfortable behind the neck, but for the price I suppose that’s just what you get. It lookes home-made, but at least you can pick other colors. I like its compactness. My ‘pump bag’ doesn’t have much room after I have my cooler pack and pump in it. I also liked that I can easily massage my breasts near the end of a pumping session. With the bands, it appeared to me that they just kind of smoosh everything in, and I’m a 40DDD, so that just didn’t sound comfortable. As long as your flanges fit well, this hands free kit is great. Being relaxed and more comfortable during my pumping sessions allowed me to pass the time more easily and less stress and distraction over counting the ounces."C. RedmonMarch 10, 2014
- Inexpensive and does the job"This product it great for any mother who needs both hand. Perhaps you are working in a private office at the computer, but need to pump? This product will free up your hands. I gave it a 5/5 because it is highly effective, compatible with any double breast pump, and light and compact!"Casual RiderMarch 17, 2014
- GET THIS!!!"Thought this was too good to be true, but it’s not. Super easy to use. MUCH easier than a standard nursing bra. And super cheap! Life saver. I can now very quickly pump in my office while typing and taking conference calls. Thank you!"KPMarch 26, 2014
- Affordable and fantastic!"This product looks complicated but it is so easy! Once I got it on and adjusted, it was great. Now I just slip it on and off. Its compact and travels well. So simple and the best part is, it is totally affordable. I don’t have to type 1 handed anymore!"MDMarch 5, 2014
- Worth it for plus size women too!"I was unsure about purchasing this, because my bra size is 44DD, and also because I pump into 8oz glass Evenflo bottles. I also wear women’s 3x shirt and had no idea if this thing would come even close to working for me but at just ten bucks, it was worth a shot. I’m delighted to say that this works just as I had hoped! It seems like there is actually plenty of room for larger women than myself to successful use this. I’m pumping with my Medela as I type this, and I haven’t lost suction at all. I’m not sure how it would hold up if I stood up and walked around, but the main reason I wanted this is so I can play on my phone while I pump. I’ve also been known to fall asleep when pumping, and this will definitely keep everything in place. Definitely worth the $10!"ValMarch 15, 2014
- Simple and easy to use over clothes"So I’m not certain whether this is s&m inspired or the workings of a bored conference attendee, but this product has been helpful for pumping. It’s easy to use after the first time – definitely don’t trash the instruction brochure until you’ve put it together. It’s easy to adjust and use over or under clothing for attaching the pump pieces. Very lightweight. The product is basically a couple of lanyards and a ribbon of fabric. The company could stand to make the product a little more fancy for the price, but given the convenience, I would purchase this again."T. Dolorico (drdonuttail)February 17, 2014